Service & Repair
Our two marine mechanics have over 50 years of experience working on marine engines of all ages, makes and models.
We are a rare marine shop that welcomes customers with older engines.
Winterizing Season Is Here! Are You Ready For The Cold?
Marine winterizing season has begun, and we are winterizing a record number of boats. Whether you have an outboard or an inboard/stern drive engine, whether its a ski/wake boat or a fishing boat – we are here to help you get ready for the freezing temperatures before expensive damage can occur. We are also shrink-wrapping and/or storing boats for our customers again this year. Call us today to see how we can help you get ready!
Our Boat Services
We have two bays and the latest in diagnostic equipment.
Tune-Ups & Minor Repairs
- A preventative check-up and regular maintenance will make boating a more enjoyable experience
- Water Pump repairs, including impellers
- Gear Lube and Oil changes
- Carburetor cleaning, repairs and adjustments/tuning
- Trim and Tilt repairs and maintenance
- Electrical system repairs
- Propeller & Skeg repair (aluminum and stainless steel)
- And much, much more……..Bring your boat to us early to ensure a quick turn-around!
- Full motor rebuilds
- Replacing pontoons
- Insurance work welcome
- Install wake-board towers
- Install wave control surf systems
- Install motor jack plates
Our Snowmobile Services
In season, we service most makes, models and ages, see us today!
- A preventative check-up and regular maintenance will make sledding a more enjoyable experience
How important is it to change your oil? Operating a marine engine has often been compared to driving your car at 80 mph, pulling a boat, while driving on a 30 degree incline – all the time! Automotive oils are not designed to withstand this type of continuous operation common to the marine environment. Dr. Bob uses Bel Ray Marine lubricants, because they’re the best.
Is your boat’s exterior a “hull” of a mess?
Call us today. Our Acid Wash process will make you proud of your boat again! Take a look…
Go from this…….